Place: JB SERVICE APARTMENT pattigaddaroad, Begumpet Hyderabad
First 9 items are mandatory so please buy the supplies without fail.
because I can't teach without them. 10-12 are optional.
1. Please bring all the colors of acrylic paints any brand is okay fevicryl or camelin
Colors India or Hobby ideas.
(Red, brown, black, grey dark and light, orange, pink, sap green,light green,Bamboo,Kakhi,Light blue,
Golden yellow, Fabrica Ultra pale Emerald, Magenta,ultramarine blue, violet,dark purple,white big bottle)
2. Brushes #12, Flat brush,Script liner, Angular brush, scruffy brush
3. Rag or towel to wipe your brushes and paint while painting
4. Glass to hold water (Any cup to hold water)
5. Clipper pad (Usually used for examination) embroidery frame large size
6. Practice book(Thick sheets or Canvas sheets) or a Drawing book _Must
7. Plastic plate or disposable party plate to mix your paint.
8. Small bar of mild toilet Soap(pears) which u use at home to wash
9. Basket or shopping bag to put all the items together.
Optional Items (if you have them please try to bring them So that you can finish a project in the class)
10. Canvas, Mud pot painted in black color make sure it is dry before coming to class.
11. Fabric -Casement to paint on and a embroidery frame to fix.
12. Different brushes- Along with my brushes if you have your own brushes either round or flat bring it.
13.Bring a Pencil and eraser, pen and tracing paper and carbon to copy design.
Note:Imported Brushes are available for sale with me. Also my CD's. If interested can buy in the class.
Other than that I don't no much about the shops and the art
materials available in India. May be try out in Koti, Abids or General
Bazaar Gopal Stationery. Shradha's extension secunderabad,
Please email me if you have further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call my mother 9908000263.
Also visit www.sheelaraj.com or join my blog